Be it market research, customer demand, competitor behavior, campaign design, content creation, or ad optimization, AI Marketing tools have penetrated every aspect of marketing and are here to stay.
The market for AI in the global marketing industry is estimated to increase to more than 107.5 billion US dollars by 2028. Using artificial intelligence you can now do a lot of work in very little time and with a much smaller budget than before. Moreover, advanced data processing enabled by AI offers more predictive success and thus makes it easier to create winning marketing campaigns.
The best part is that all these benefits offered by AI are as equally accessible to small businesses and entrepreneurs as they are to large enterprises. Therefore, it’s important to learn about the best Ai marketing tools and how to utilize them so that you can stay ahead of the completion.
Here are some of our favorite Ai Marketing Tools:
1. MarketMuse – Best For Content Marketing and SEO
MarktMuse is an AI-powered marketing tool, trusted by leading content and SEO teams like KASASA and The Motley Fool.
MarketMuse prides itself on being at the intersection of AI, SEO, and content strategy. MarketMuse offers an AI-enabled end-to-end content strategy. It uses AI to analyze content, identify gaps, create initial drafts and offer content briefs as well.
With their AI-Stackable filters, MarketMuse makes identifying opportunities to improve your content plan easier.
- MarketMuse automates your inventory and content audit processes and provides fresh insights through the use of their content inventory tools.
- MarketMuse offers content briefs to help you write like a pro.
- MarketMuse allows for optimization by giving you real-time feedback on your content
AI Business Use Case for MarketMuse
Digital content creators can use MarketMuse to accelerate content creation, generate organic traffic, establish site authority and more. Using the content brief tools, writers can get the structure, related topics, questions and answers. There are even suggestions for adding links to strengthen content authority.
MarketMuse has 2 Pricing plans:
- Standard: $7200/yr
- Premium: $12000/yr (starting price)
Does MarketMuse offer a free version?
MarketMuse does have a free version but it is limited to 1 user, 15 queries per month, and 10 projects. For more details, check out MarketMuse here.
2. Synthesia – Best For Product Marketing Videos
Synthesia ranked #1 on G2, as an AI-powered video generator. It is both a time-efficient and cost-efficient solution for video creation. Trusted by over 12,000 companies like Google, Nike, and BBC, Synthesia claims to save 80% of their client’s time and budget in video creation.
Synthesia has made creating engaging and professional-looking videos easier for anyone with little to no prior experience in this field. It doesn’t require you to have a studio or some expensive equipment or even a presenter/actor. You can choose one of Synthesia’s 70+ diverse AI avatars to be the face of your marketing video or even create your own avatar.
With Synthesia, you just need to enter the text in the template of your choice and it will automatically create a voiceover for you. You can also create targeted marketing videos in different languages if you have a diverse audience, as Synthesia supports more than 65 different languages and accents. Once the video is created, you can choose to further customize it or just download and share it on your marketing platforms.
- Synthesia offers 70+ AI avatars that can use AI text-to-speech to speak in over 65+ languages as well as multiple accents. The avatar can be customized as well.
- Synthesia supports 50+ fully customizable templates
- Synthesia gives royalty-free media assets from Unsplash and Shutterstock.
- With Synthesia, it’s easier to share your content as it allows you to embed your videos across 30+ apps.
AI Business Use Case for Synthesia
Businesses may use Synthesia to create their own brand avatars to effectively personalize their relationship with customers by turning case studies or even newsletters into videos.
Synthesia has 2 Pricing plans:
- Personal: $30/month
- Corporate: Custom Pricing
Does Synthesia offer a free version?
Synthesia does not offer a free version but allows you to make a free AI video to test out the features. For further details, check out Synthesia here.
3. Hootsuite – Best For Social Media Marketing
Hootsuite is an all-in-one social media management platform suited for both small businesses and large enterprises. At 18 million+ users, Hootsuite has made its name in all major industries like retail, tech, non-profit, travel, and professional services.
With Hootsuite, you can schedule, plan, and publish your social media posts using a single dashboard. Hootsuite also helps you stay on top of the game by monitoring the performance of your posts and by monitoring competitor activities. While, not strictly an Ai tool, Hootsuite has some powerful AI-driven insights for your social media planning.
Using Hootsuite you can manage the performance of your paid marketing campaigns as well as the result of your organic efforts side-by-side. You can also compare results across multiple social media platforms by using Hootsuite’s analytics feature.
- Hootsuite helps in creating on-brand content through features like post-scheduling, campaign optimization, and real-time insights.
- Hootsuite eases the advertising process through the multi-channel functionality across Facebook, Instagram, and more all from within the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Hootsuite offers a custom stream feature that can be used to see social profiles and market trends.
AI Business Use Case for Hootsuite
An organization can use Hootsuite’s analytics feature to have a 360-degree view of their performance across all social networks and get actionable insights.
Hootsuite has 4 Pricing plans:
- Professional: $49/month
- Team: $249/month
- Business: $739/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Does Hootsuite offer a free version?
Hootsuite does not offer a free version but offers a free 30-day trial for the professional and Team plans. Check out Hootsuite here.
4. HubSpot Marketing Hub – Best For Lead Generation
Marketing Hub is a part of HubSpot CRM and is designed to save you time by unifying all marketing tools in one platform. Trusted by firms like CASIO, SoundCloud, Reddit etc, Marketing Hub helps with customer acquisition, engagement, as well as conversion.
Marketing Hub helps with customer acquisition by giving you the tools to create content that your customers want to see. It also helps you with lead generation by letting you create personalized strategies. The marketing analytics offered by the Marketing Hub can help you improve your marketing strategy and make data-backed decisions to ensure growth.
- Marketing Hub lets you optimize your content through its SEO tools.
- Marketing Hub allows for customized reporting and powerful analytics.
- Marketing Hub offers a live chat feature that helps convert visitors into customers
- Marketing Hub makes coordination with the sales team easier by letting you connect to Salesforce
AI Business Use Case for HubSpot Marketing Hub
Businesses may use Marketing Hub’s account-based marketing feature to enable collaboration across marketing and sales teams. This way they can convert high-value target accounts into customers.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing
HubSpot Marketing Hub has 3 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $50/month
- Professional: $890/month
- Enterprise: $3600/month
Does HubSpot Marketing Hub offer a free version?
It does have a free version but with limited features and access. For further details, check out HubSpot Marketing Hub here.
5. Semrush – Best For SEO
Semrush is a marketing suite. It is a SaaS platform for online visibility management and content marketing. Trusted by 30% of Fortune 500 companies, Semrush has won 21 international awards.
Semrush is an all-in-one marketing platform for SEO, Content Marketing, Market Research, Ad campaigns, social media management and much more. Semrush essentially helps you create engaging on-brand content and optimize your site.
- Semrush helps generate organic traffic through its content optimization and keyword research tools.
- Semrush lets you monitor your performance on Google’s search engine results with the use of its SERP tracking tools.
- Semrush allows for effective management of your social media channels with its publishing, monitoring and ads management solutions.
- Semrush also offers website competitor analysis tools.
AI Business Use Case for Semrush
Brands can use Semrush to conduct a market analysis. With the analytics tools that Semrush offers, brands can learn about the market trends, customer demand, market size, key players in the market and their market share.
Semrush has 4 Pricing plans:
- Pro: $119.95/month
- Guru: $229.95/month
- Business: $449.95/monthly
- Custom plan: Custom pricing
Does Semrush offer a free version?
Semrush has a free version but access to certain features is limited in the free version. Semrush also has a 7-day free trial for the Pro and Guru plan. To learn more, check out Semrush here.
6. Jasper – Best For Long-form Marketing Content
Supporting 26 languages and offering more than 50 templates, Jasper can help you create original marketing content within no time. Moreover, using Surfer SEO integration you can get your content optimized for page 1 ranking on Google. You can also use Jasper Art to create AI-generated images as well as illustrations to enhance the value of your content and get the attention of your audience. Moreover, you can use Jasper to brainstorm new content ideas, send personalized emails, and create custom AI workflows.
- Jasper helps in social media content creation.
- Jasper lets you create SEO-optimized content.
- Jasper lets you write directly in WordPress, Shopify or any other website by using the Jasper Chrome Extension.
- Jasper can create AI art simply by converting your text into an image.
AI Business Use Case for Jasper
Media teams can use Jasper to create ads and write blog posts and stories. Using the 50+ templates, Jasper can help the writers through their creative block.
Jasper has 3 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $29/month
- Boss Mode: $59/month
- Business: Custom pricing
Does Jasper offer a free version?
Jasper offers a 5-day free trial for the starter and Boss Mode plan. You can also get 10,000 free words to try out Jasper by using this link. To learn more about it, check out Jasper here.
7. Chatfuel – Best For Nurturing Leads
Chatfuel is a chatbot platform with over 7M clients. It is trusted by market-leading companies like Netflix, Nissan, Visa, NIVEA, British Airways etc.
One of the quickest ways to lose customers is by leaving them hanging and Chatfuel can help you prevent that. You can set up a chatbot on your Instagram, Facebook, and/or website with Chatfuel to make sure that when a customer asks a question about a product, he/she is responded to immediately.
Chatfuel with its AI technology helps build bots, create personalized experiences, generate leads, retain customers, and automate customer support. You can automate at least 98% of your customer interactions using Chatfuel. Apart from responding to queries it sends your customers automatic reminders and updates, collects feedback, gives automated product recommendations and much more.
- Chatfuel offers free chatbot templates.
- Chatfuel offers a powerful CRM system for messenger which can help in saving every connection for future use.
- Chatfuel through its live chat feature lets you cater a customer’s inquiry that can’t be answered by the bot without leaving the Chatfuel platform.
AI Business Use Case for Chatfuel
Realtors can use Chatfuel to handle common questions, display available options, automate rental forms, collect customer requests, get renter’s details like their budget and requirements automatically, and appointment scheduling etc.
Chatfuel name has 2 Pricing plans:
- Business: $11.99/month
- Enterprise: $199/month
Does Chatfuel offer a free version?
Chatfuel does not have a free version but offers a free trial of the business plan for up to 50 conversations. For more details, check out Chatfuel here.
8. Mailchimp – Best For Email Marketing
Mailchimp is an email marketing platform used by over 12 million businesses. The platform is designed to bring more efficiency to the email marketing process and it achieves this with features like workflow automation, AI-assisted suggestions, advanced segmentation, and email testing.
Mailchimp helps you launch, build and grow your business through the use of data science and AI. Using Mailchimp you can automate your email campaigns, create beautiful landing pages, create targeted ads and much more.
With its marketing CRM, Mailchimp uses customer insights to drive your campaigns. The email templates, design builders and targeting tools let you focus on the right content for the right people. It also allows for more than 300 integrations.
- Mailchimp helps create personalized customer experiences using their customer journey builder.
- Mailchimp’s marketing calendar helps you review your previous posts as well as upcoming campaigns.
- Mailchimp’s built-in analytics tools provide you with real-time reports and personalized recommendations.
- Mailchimp makes you stand out through printed postcard campaigns.
- Mailchimps survey feature helps businesses learn about their customer’s satisfaction, test new ideas and get an idea of what’s working and what’s not.
AI Business Use Case for Mailchimp
Businesses can use Mailchimp to create their websites with Mailchimp’s website builder. They can easily create a customizable website without any coding experience from the pre-built layouts, themes and colour palettes.
Mailchimp has 3 Pricing plans:
- Essentials: $11/month*
- Standard: $17/month*
- Premium: $299/month*
*For 500 contacts. The pricing plans vary with the number of contacts.
Does Mailchimp offer a free version?
Mailchimp does have a free version with a maximum of 500 contacts. It also offers a 1-month free trial for the Essentials and the Standard plan. To learn more, check out Mailchimp here.
9. Zoho Marketing Plus – Best For Designing Marketing Campaigns
Zoho Marketing Plus brings all your marketing activities under one roof. It helps businesses coordinate their marketing efforts across multiple channels, and increase team productivity.
Zoho Marketing Plus promotes effective collaboration and high visibility across all your marketing campaigns. It allows you to automate your processes and give your customers a personalized experience.
Zoho Marketing Plus helps in campaign management, content creation, social media management, and event planning. It also offers unified marketing analytics to see where you are getting the best results and what you need to work on.
- Zoho Marketing Plus uses its omnichannel functionality to let you launch an on-brand campaign from a single platform.
- Zoho Marketing Plus with its powerful built-in analytical tools gives you real-time insights
- Zoho Marketing Plus increases team collaboration through its centralized file management system.
- Zoho Marketing Plus has an AI-powered document assistant which helps you polish up your content.
AI Business Use Case for Zoho Marketing Plus
Firms can use Zoho Marketing Plus for its website performance tracking features. With it, they can see how the visitors are interacting with their site, and how their links are working and can even do A/B testing for new updates.
Zoho Marketing Plus Pricing
Zoho Marketing Plus has 2 Pricing plans:
- Starts at $30/month*
- Custom Plan: Custom pricing
*Offers different Add-ons according to your unique marketing needs.
Does Zoho Marketing Plus offer a free version?
Zoho Marketing Plus is an Ai marketing tool that offers a 15-days free trial after sign up. For further details, check out Zoho Marketing Plus here.
10. Grammarly Business- Best For AI-powered Writing
Grammarly Business is a leader in AI-powered writing tools. Trusted by teams at Hackerone, Zoom, and Frost & Sullivan, Grammarly Business is suitable for both small marketing teams as well as rapidly growing businesses.
More than grammar check and AI-powered writing suggestions, Grammarly Business helps you maintain your brand voice by letting you create a unique tone profile for your brand. If anyone on your marketing team creates content that is not according to your unique tone profile, Grammarly will mark it as off-brand. You can also create multiple style guides for different marketing teams to help everyone stay on track. Grammarly Business also allows integrations with multiple apps such as Outlook. Google Docs, Salesforce etc.
- Grammarly Business offers AI-powered writing suggestions.
- Grammarly Business offers a team analytics dashboard that lets you measure your team progress.
- Grammarly Business helps in eliminating grammar and spelling errors and makes your writing more engaging and clear.
- Grammarly Business allows you to maintain a consistent brand image in all your marketing campaigns by detecting the tone of your writing and letting you know if it is on-brand.
AI Business Use Case for Grammarly Business
Businesses can use Grammarly to create their own style guide and maintain a library of their own personalized phrases, terms, company, product and trademark names. They can even set a tone and create a brand voice.
Grammarly Business Pricing
Grammarly has 1 Pricing option:
- Business: Starting at $15/month (the price increases as you increase team size)
Does Grammarly offer a free version?
Grammarly has a free version which can be used for grammar and spelling check. It also offers a 7-day free trial for the business plan. They also have a robust free tool as well. For more details, check out Grammarly Business here.
Best AI Tools For Marketing Conclusion
If you want to create a winning marketing campaign in a time-efficient manner, you simply cannot do so without AI Marketing Tools.
From conducting market research to helping you create content that grabs your audiences’ attention, AI has transformed marketing. Choosing the right AI tools to design, create, and implement your marketing campaigns can be a game changer for your business.
We hope this list of Ai Marketing Tools was helpful and we appreciate you taking the time to read.