Artificial Intelligence is helping humans work smarter rather than harder. With the rise of GPT-3 and Open AI, we’ve seen an influx of copywriting Ai tools for SEO, and Blogging.
AI copywriting tools leverage machine learning to not only help you improve the content you write but also, can completely write content for you. The industry is still new and the tools aren’t perfect, but here are our picks for the best Copywriting Ai.
Our Top Picks
Best Copywriting Ai for generating unique content
Best For Improving your Human Writing
Best Copywriting AI Short Answer
I’ve tried a lot of Ai copywriting tools – and to be honest, none of the pure write-for-you copywriting ai tools have stuck for me… yet.
As of October 2022, I’m still here writing this word by word like a human. BUT, I am using Grammarly to help improve my writing style. While Grammarly doesn’t write for you, it does use Ai to function as a hyper-advanced spell/grammar check. I’ve found it useful and worth the premium subscription price, but there’s also a free version that is pretty solid as well.
I also did really enjoy my Jasper free trial. Its copywriting Ai tool was almost there. It was the best pure copywriting Ai tool I tried and it was also tons of fun to play around with. However, personally, after using a free 10,000-word trial with Jasper Copywriting Ai, I decided not to renew. The same goes with the other write-for-you Copywriting Ais on this list.
Why Didn’t I Renew Jasper.ai?
A quick note on “not renewing.”
First, many people already love using Jasper and other copywriting Ai tools to enhance their content output. At this stage, I find Ai copywriters interesting and think they will be extremely valuable within a year or two. Unfortunately, they just aren’t quite there for me in their current state. I find it easier to type things out manually.
However, that’s likely because I have more practice with old fashion writing. These Ai copywriting tools, are just that- tools. You have to “get good at” using them. You have to understand how they think, get better at instructing them through prompt engineering, and better utilize them in the right parts of your workflow.
There’s tons of value in “getting good at using Ai” while the industry is still in its infancy. By knowing how to wield the power of artificial intelligence, you’ll be more effective and productive using these tools once they become even more useful and start to go mainstream.
My recommendation would be to use this link to get a free 10,000 words with Jasper and try it out. See if you can play the copywriting Ai instrument better than I can. If you find it useful – renew. If not, it was a fun experiment.
Ok, now, onto the review of various tools.
1. Jasper – Best Write-for-you Copywriting Ai
Jasper is an AI writing assistant trusted by more than 50,000 content marketers around the globe. Among the companies that have benefitted from Jasper, are IBM, HarperCollins, HubSpot, and Airbnb. We also tried Jasper’s free 10,000 word trial and found it to be the best copywriting Ai tool of the bunch.
Jasper is designed to help you create original content that ranks for SEO in more than 25 languages. You can use Jasper for improving and repurposing existing content, as well as creating new content. From writing creative stories and social media post captions to creating unique blog posts and product descriptions, Jasper offers over 50 different writing skills that you can use to your advantage.
Jasper Key Features
- Jasper helps you improve existing content with its Content Improver to make it more engaging.
- Jasper helps you fight writer’s block and structure the content you write by generating blog post ideas and outlines.
- Jasper helps you repurpose content with features like Text Summarizing and Feature to Benefit conversion.
- Jasper aids you in Ai marketing by creating comprehensive product descriptions, unique value propositions, and ads description.
- Jasper helps you to rank better on Google by creating SEO titles and meta descriptions for your blog posts and web pages.
AI Business Use Case for Jasper
Businesses can use Jasper to bring more efficiency and improvement to their marketing and content strategy. Jasper can not only help you produce long-form blog posts, but it also has templates that can be set to utilize a number of popular marketing/communication techniques.
For instance, you can tell Jasper to write using the oldest marketing framework AIDA (attention, interest, desire, action) to create content that leads to conversion. Moreover, have Jasper create marketing ideas for you using the Problem-Agitate-Solution (PAS) framework and takes care of things like writing compelling product and ad descriptions.
Jasper has 3 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $29/month (20,000 words/month)
- Boss Mode: $59/month (50,000 words/month)
- Business: Custom pricing
The above-mentioned prices are the starting prices for each plan, the price will increase if you increase the number of words you want Jasper to write each month.
Does Jasper offer a free version?
Jasper does not offer a free version but it gives a 5-day 100% money-back guarantee on both the Starter plan and the Boss Mode plan. If within the first 5 days of use, you do not like your experience with Jasper, you can simply mail them and ask for a refund. Jasper will instantly return 100% of your money. For more details check out Jasper here.
2. Grammarly – Best for Improving your Human Writing
Grammarly is an Ai powered desktop app that works wonderfully for improving your writing.
The extension does more than simply help correct your grammar and spelling. It can suggest new phrasings, gauge your tone of voice, check for plagiarism, and more.
Perhaps what is best about Grammarly is that it works wherever you are working. Grammarly uses its Ai across all of your apps, and websites. Grammarly even has its own writing environment.
Grammarly Key Features
- Grammar and spelling checks
- Suggestions to improve vocabulary, word choice, and phrasing
- Tone detection and matching (ex: write in a friendly tone. Professional etc.)
- Grammarly will check over 16 billion web pages to detect plagiarism. (Great for content managers)
- Works across local programs, websites, and more as an extension and desktop app
Ai Business use Case for Grammarly
Any person or team can use Grammarly to enhance their written communication. Grammarly will help you craft mistake-free, tone-correct emails. It can also review copy on your site, sales material, text messages, and more. So basically, anywhere there is a business use case for writing, there is a business use case for Grammarly.
Grammarly has 3 pricing plans:
- Free: $0
- Premium: $12/month
- Business: $15/month
Does Grammarly have a free version?
Yes, Grammarly has a free version that gives basic suggestions on your writing and detects your tone. The free version lacks things like full sentence rewrites and plagiarism detection, but it is still quite useful as a free plugin. You can try Grammarly here.
3. GrowthBar – Best as an all-in-one SEO & Copywriting Tool
Growthbar is one of my favorite tools when it comes to SEO and keyword research. Now, they are hopping into the copywriting ai scene. Growthbarseo provides an editor that rates an article’s SEO status AND uses artificial intelligence to write paragraphs and outlines for the user
I’ve done a full review of GrowthBars SEO and keyword research tools in the past. They are fantastic. Now, this write-up revolves around GrowthBar’s content creation and Ai copywriting tool.
Their web-based editor, which gives your content an SEO score and allows you to drag and drop headers from other articles is incredibly helpful. Their artificial intelligence-assisted copywriter is ok. I enjoyed Jaspers copywriting Ai more than Growthbars, BUT if I only could pick one of the two tools, I’d pick Growthbar to get access to their SEO tools as well. So, because of Growthbar’s all-around usefulness, I’m adding it to this list at number 3.
GrowthBar Key Features
- Growthbar chrome extension offers in-browser keyword difficulty scores
- Growthbar web-based content creator gives your content an SEO effectiveness score
- The web-based content editor also offers GPT-3, Ai assisted content creation
Ai Business use Case for GrowthBar
Growthbar is fantastic for the solopreneur/blogger that is looking for one all-around tool to help with SEO and content creation. You can use Growthbar to validate business ideas by performing search volume research, write articles on that idea and more.
Growthbar offers 3 pricing tiers:
- Standard: $29/month
- Pro: $79/month
- Agency: $199/month
Does Growthbar have a free version?
Growthbar doesn’t offer a lifetime free version of their SEO plugin and copywriting ai. However, Growthbar does offer a free 3-day trial.
4. Writersonic – Best For Creating Long-Form Content
Writersonic, named the best AI writer of 2021 by TechRadar, was founded in 2020 by Samanyou Garg. Now helping individual freelancers as well as global companies, Writersonic has generated more than 10 million pieces of content since its inception.
From generating articles, blog posts, and web copy to creating ad copy and product descriptions, Writersonic brings more than 80 powerful AI tools to your disposal. What makes Writersonic stand out from most other AI writing tools is its ability to create engaging long-form content within seconds.
- Writersonic can help you get your creative juices running and make the writing process easier by generating blog post ideas and creating outlines.
- Writersonic can help you rank higher by performing keyword research for you.
- Writersonic can take up the job of writing entirely from you by creating long-form content like e-books, emails, and articles with minimal input from you.
AI Business Use Case for Writersonic
Freelance writers can save hours of their time by letting Writersonic do the writing. Using Writersonic will allow them to focus more on quality assurance and business development than creating content from scratch.
Writersonic has 2 Pricing plans:
- Short-form: $15/month to $40/month (up to 500K words)
- Long-form: $19/month to $999/month (up to 20M words)
The price varies within each plan depending on the number of words the quality you choose.
Does Writersonic offer a free version?
Writersonic offers a free trial with access to all the features. You can get Writersonic to write up to 25k words using the free trial. As is the case with the paid plans, the free trial can also be experienced in different qualities. Here is how the allowed word limit varies depending on the quality you choose: Economy (25,000 words), Average (12,500 words), Good (6,250 words), and Premium (2,500 words). To learn more, check out Writersonic here.
5. Wordtune – Best For Fine-tuning Communication
Wordtune was founded in 2018 by AI21 Labs, and is one of the pioneers in the world of AI-based writing assistants. Trusted by over 1000,000 users, Wordtune has been featured in Business Insider, Fortune, Yahoo Finance and other prestigious publications.
Rather than function as a full-on copywriting ai, Wordtune helps you improve your content as you write by giving you suggestions to rephrase sentences. It also helps you change the tone of your content from casual to formal and vice versa. Moreover, you can also shorten and/or expand your content using it and have it rewrite entire paragraphs for you.
- Wordtune helps you improve the quality of your writing with its rephrasing suggestions.
- Wordtune has a Chrome extension, which makes it very easy to use when you are writing content online.
- Wordtune is also compatible with apps like Slack Web, Whatsapp Web, Linkedin, Twitter, Gmail, and Facebook, thus providing you with writing assistance across multiple platforms.
AI Business Use Case for Wordtune
Businesses can add Wordtune extension to their email server and use it to improve content quality every time they write an email to a client, employee, or a prospective business partner. A well-articulated email can go a long way toward building better relationships.
Wordtune has 2 Pricing plans:
- Premium: $24.99/month
- Premium for Teams: Custom pricing
Does Wordtune offer a free version?
Yes, Wordtune has a free version but the features are very limited. As opposed to unlimited rewrites offered in the paid plans, you only get 10 rewrites per day in the free version. For more details, check out Wordtune here.
6. Copysmith Copywriting Ai – Best For Ecommerce
Copysmith is an AI-based content creator that is trusted by brands like Zapier, Change.org, and Marshalls. It offers different pricing plans to suit the needs of individual freelancers as well as enterprise teams.
Copysmith offers features like Bulk Product Descriptions and Bulk Content Generation, which makes it an ideal solution for eCommerce businesses and enterprise clients. Its collaboration features make working with teams very simple and convenient.
Key Features of Copysmith’s Copywriting Ai
- Copysmith’s Campaign Builder takes the task of the creation, launch, and distribution of marketing content, off your hands with a few simple clicks.
- Copysmith offers integrations with apps like Google docs, Zapier, Woo Commerce, and Google Chrome thus providing you with more convenience.
- The Bulk Content Generation and Bulk Product Descriptions features make it easier to work at scale.
AI Business Use Case for Copysmith
Ecommerce businesses can save a lot of time and energy with Copysmith by letting it create product descriptions in bulk. The Campaign Builder and integrations with platforms like WooCommerce can further simplify the process of marketing content creation and allow business owners to focus on other aspects of the business.
Copysmith has 3 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $19/month
- Professional: $59/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
Does Copysmith offer a free version?
Copysmith offers a 7-day free trial in which most of its features can be used. All you have to do to activate the free trial is to sign up with an email address. If you choose to buy one of the paid plans offered by Copysmith, you will get 2 months free upon signing up for the annual billing method. For more details check out Copysmith here.
7. Copy.AI – Best For Creating Blog Content
Copy.AI is used by more than 1,000,000 professionals and teams around the world. Trusted by companies like Microsoft, eBay, and Nestle, Copy.AI offers you more than 90 content types and templates to choose from.
The services offered by Copy.AI include the creation of blog content, sales copy, digital ads copy, social media content, eCommerce copy, and website copy. All you have to do is choose the project type and give Copy.AI some context and it will do the rest for you.
- Copy.AI makes working with teams easier by allowing up to 5 users in its Pro plan-
- Copy.AI supports more than 25 languages.
- Copy.AI offers free templates for different types of content pieces like Resignation letters, Business plans, and Cold emails. You can use these templates to create your own content pieces.
- Copy.AI gives you a jumpstart in writing with its First Draft Wizard tool by creating the first draft of your blog in under 5 minutes.
AI Business Use Case for Copy.AI
Businesses can use Copy.AI to create content for their blog and keep the audiences engaged without putting in much effort. The First Draft Wizard offered by Copy.AI can be a real timesaver.
Copy.AI has 1 Pricing plan:
- Pro: $49/month
The above-mentioned price is the starting price and buys you 40K words per month. You can increase the number of words allowed per month to more than 300K and the price will increase accordingly.
Does Copy.AI offer a free version?
Yes, Copy.AI has a free version that comes with a limit of 2000 words per month but gives you access to 90+ copywriting tools and unlimited projects. You also get a 7-day free trial of the Pro plan which gives you access to features like the Blog Wizard tool and 25+ languages. For more details, check out Copy.AI here.
8. Anyword Copywriting Ai – Best For Creating Copy that Converts
Anyword is an AI-based copywriter, chosen by brands like Ted Baker, RedBull, and NBC. Founded in 2013, Anyword claims that marketers who have used Anyword have seen an increase of up to 30% in their conversion rate.
The type of content that Anyword can help you create includes ad copy, blog posts, product descriptions, landing pages, meta descriptions, emails, social media posts, and captions. Anyword specifically focuses on the three marketing goals of acquisition, engagement, and conversion.
- Anyword helps you to improve existing content with its sentence rewriting tool.
- Anyword helps you create high-conversion copy by giving you a predictive performance score for each variation of the copy it creates.
- Anyword helps you follow the rules by scanning the policies of the channel you have created the copy for. It can also mark your copy as “safe”, “unsafe”, or “sensitive”.
AI Business Use Case for Anyword
Businesses can use Anyword to boost their conversion rates and increase engagement. Whether it’s ad copy or product descriptions, Anyword uses the best practices for writing great marketing copy like using power verbs, creating a sense of urgency in the audience, and taking customer personas into account.
Anyword Copywriting Ai Pricing
Anyword has 5 Pricing plans:
- Basic: $29/month – $199/month (20,000 to 300,000 words)
- Data-driven: $99/month – $399/month (30,000 to unlimited words)
- Enterprise (Acquire): Custom Pricing
- Enterprise (Convert): Custom Pricing
- Enterprise (Engage): Custom Pricing
Does Anyword offer a free version?
Yes, Anyword has a free version but it offers only 1000 word credits per month and supports only US English language. Apart from this, you get access to all the features of the Basic plan. To find out more, check out Anyword here.
9. Kafkai – Best Ai For Content Writing Agencies
Kafkai was founded in 2022, by a fully-remote company LaLoka Labs. The ai Copywriting tool has succeeded in earning a good reputation in a short time.
Kafkai is easy to use and has a very simple pricing plan. The copywriting tool focuses on creating niche-specific blog articles. Currently, it supports 38 niches including sports, home improvement, affiliate, dental care, business and so on. Kafkai is committed to training new niches every month, to cater to users from various fields.
- Kafkai takes the job of article writing entirely off your hands with its niche-specific machine learning.
- Kafkai offers different writing levels like general and advanced which you can choose between depending on what kind of article you want to create.
- Kafkai keeps on training and adding new niches to the Kafkai app on a regular basis, thus increasing your options.
AI Business Use Case for Kafkai Copywriting Ai
Agencies that provide content writing services can use Kafkai to cater to clients from a variety of different niches at once. This way they can save time from content creation and use it to focus on increasing the clientele.
Kafkai has 4 Pricing plans:
- Writer: $29/month
- Newsroom: $49/month
- Printing Press: $129/month
- Industrial Printer: $199/month
Does Kafkai offer a free version?
Kafkai offers a 3-day free trial on all its plans during which you can save up to 25 free articles. Kafkai also offers a 30-day moneyback guarantee, but it is valid only if you haven’t saved more than 25 articles. For more details, check out Kafkai here.
10. Rytr – Best Ai For Creative Content Writing
Rytr is an all-in-one AI writing platform trusted by over 2,500,000 copywriters, entrepreneurs and marketers worldwide. Content writers from companies like Ford, IKEA, Addidas, Payoneer, and Dell have chosen to use Rytr to help them create great content.
Rytr supports 30+ languages and gives more than 40 use cases and templates to choose from. You can even use Rytr for creating story plots and song lyrics. You also get 20+ tones of voice to choose from. Moreover, the team account and the organization features make it easier to collaborate on projects.
- Rytr helps you rank higher by finding your optimal keywords using its SEO analyzer.
- Rytr helps you write with emotion by giving you more than 20 tones of voice to choose from.
- Rytr ensures copywriting quality by using scientific copywriting formulas like AIDA & PAS.
- Rytr provides convenience by giving its users the option to download a Chrome extension. Whether you are working on a Google document, writing an email, or writing your Instagram caption, you will have Rytr’s assistant at hand.
AI Business Use Case for Rytr
Authors can use Rytr to beat writer’s block and create compelling story plots by simply inputting a story idea, selecting a tone, and choosing the language. Authors can also use it to improve existing stories by using the Reword text editing tool.
Rytr Copywritin Ai Pricing
Rytr has 2 Pricing plans:
- Saver: $9/month
- Unlimited: $29/month
Does Rytr offer a free version?
Yes, Rytr has a free version using which you can generate up to 10K characters per month and choose between more than 30 languages. To find out more, check out Rytr here.
11. Bertha Copywriting AI – Best For WordPress Content Creation
Bertha is an AI-based writing assistant that lets you create content within WordPress. What’s more, is that there is no restriction on the number of users.
You can use Bertha to generate ideas for your next blog post, create product descriptions and ads based on scientific copywriting frameworks, and create engaging copy for your website. You can also create entire blog posts with Bertha using the Pro feature “Long Form Content Generator.”
- Bertha helps you improve existing content with its Content Rephraser.
- Bertha helps you rank higher by suggesting long-tail keywords related to your content.
- Bertha can help you create long-form content pieces in minutes with minimal input from you.
AI Business Use Case for Bertha Copywriting Ai
Businesses can use Bertha’s services in combination to boost engagement on their website and even to build a brand identity. From suggesting names for your business and products to writing product descriptions and benefits pages, Bertha can be used as a one-stop solution to meet your business content creation needs.
Bertha Copywriting Ai Pricing
Bertha has 4 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $10/month (15,000 words/month)
- Pro: $30/month (50,000 words/month)
- Pro Unlimited: $99/month (500,000 words/month)
- Pay-as-you-go: $18 to $110 (10,000 to 100,000 words until you run out)
Does Bertha offer a free version?
You can try Bertha Pro for 7 days and get a full refund if you do not like it. For more details, check out Bertha here.
12. Writecream Copywriting Ai – Best For Creating Icebreakers
Writecream is an AI writing assistant that supports over 75 languages, thus offering a lot of versatility for global use. The writing assistant offers browser extensions for Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Opera and is also available as a mobile app.
The types of content Writecream can help you create include icebreakers, digital ads copy, social media post copy, web copy, SEO content, and scripts for videos. You can use Writecream to generate content ideas as well as to create entire blog posts.
- Writecream helps you capture the attention of your prospects by creating personalized emails and LinkedIn connection requests.
- Writercream helps make networking easier by creating unique messages using its Backlink Outreach feature.
- Writecream helps your content rank better by creating SEO meta-descriptions and headings.
AI Business Use Case for Writecream Copywriting Ai
Businesses can improve their reach and increase engagement using Writecream’s personalization features. By sending personalized emails and LinkedIn requests businesses can significantly reduce the chances of their messages being dismissed as spam.
Writecream has 3 Pricing plans:
- Unlimited: $29/month (This is a limited offer as of 08/10/2020)
- Standard: $49/month
- Extended: $69/month
Does Writecream offer a free version?
Yes, Writecream offers a free version that gives you access to all of its tools and content templates. However, there is a limit on the number of content pieces that you can create with it. Overall, using the free version is a good way to get familiar with the tool. For more details check out Writecream here.
Best Copywriting Ai Conclusion
When it comes to copywriting Ai’s, it is hard to put a finger on a single tool and declare it the best. Every option has its trade-offs, while some offer flexible pricing plans, others provide more features. The solution to finding the best tool is to get specific about what you are looking for (consider your needs as well as your resources), and then use it as a reference to find the best fit.
As mentioned earlier in this Ai Copywriting review article, we personally haven’t found a full-fledged write-for-you copywriting ai that we love. However, we very much enjoyed our free trial time with Jasper, and use Grammarly daily.