Making the sales process more profitable and less work is the goal of every salesperson and sales team. Artificial intelligence (Ai) has given rise to a number of Ai sales tools that have become essential to the modern sales process.
Goal-oriented sales teams and businesses are leveraging the power of artificial intelligence to maximize sales and continually step up their game. Used wisely, AI Sales tools can help set up a sales team for success by automating repetitive tasks, helping with price optimization, enabling sales engagement, and providing predictive analysis.
Here is a list of our favorite Ai sales tools that can help you streamline sales operations and maximize sales.
1. HubSpot’s Sales Hub – Best For Customer Relationship Management (CRM) To Enhance Sales
Trusted by more than 150,000 companies, HubSpot’s Sales Hub is an all-in-one sales platform designed to help the sales team close more deals, increase engagement and manage the sales pipeline effectively.
Among the features offered by HubSpot’s Sales Hub are a well-equipped CRM tool, reporting & analytics, tools to increase sales engagement, and CPQ functionality. Moreover, to get the most out of the platform you can use more than a thousand different integrations from the HubSpot Marketplace.
- HubSpot’s Sales Hub helps with email templates by optimizing and personalizing your most preferred sales emails.
- HubSpot’s Sales Hub allows email tracking, letting you follow up exactly when a lead is in need of assistance, and close deals quicker.
- HubSpot’s Sales Hub makes it easier to manage different sales processes by letting you assign tasks and track their progress in your dashboard.
- HubSpot’s Sales Hub automates sales by following up through personalized emails and tasks.
- HubSpot’s Sales Hub helps you forecast and manage the results of different sales processes by giving you complete visibility through analytics and reporting.
AI Business Use Case for HubSpot’s Sales Hub
HubSpot’s Sales Hub can help startups manage their sales pipeline more effectively and gain full visibility of the sales processes through the analytics & reporting feature. This will result in giving the startups a good idea of what’s working and what’s not, and thus help them grow their business smartly.
HubSpot’s Sales Hub Pricing
HubSpot’s Sales Hub has 3 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $50/month
- Professional: $500/month
- Enterprise: $1,200/month
Does HubSpot’s Sales Hub offer a free version?
Yes, HubSpot’s Sales Hub offers a free version which allows you to have up to 2,500 users and store up to 1 million contacts in your CRM account. For more information, you can check out HubSpot’s Sales Hub here.
2. Scratchpad – Best For Managing Salesforce Pipeline Effectively
Scratchpad is a platform that takes away the complexity of the process of managing sales data. The platform was designed to make record-keeping and task management easier for the sales team to focus their energy on closing deals.
Scratchpad combines and organizes all of your sales notes, tasks, collaboration, and spreadsheets, making pipeline management simpler. It allows you to view and update your daily sales information with ease.
Trusted by top-performing organizations in the sales industry, such as AutoDesk, GoTo, ClickUp, and Algolia, Scratchpad can help increase your productivity and enhance your data hygiene. With features like automated alerts, role-based configurations, integrations, and sales enablement, Scratchpad can make pipeline management a breeze.
- Scratchpad improves your data hygiene through its link, push, and sync notes features.
- Scratchpad saves your team and keeps you updated by allowing you to automate tasks, receive important sales notifications, and integrate with apps like Slack.
- Scratchpad provides effective support by email, priority email, priority video calls, and personalized 1:1 workflow sessions.
AI Business Use Case for Scratchpad
A RevOps team of any organization can effectively make use of Scratchpad to manage their pipeline. It allows efficient updation of records, high levels of data consistency, and fidelity. The RevOps team can also use Scratchpad to gain better insights into the sales management to direct their sales coaching in the right way.
Scratchpad has 2 Pricing plans:
- Team: $39/month
- Business: $79/month
Does Scratchpad offer a free version?
Yes, Scratchpad offers a free version which allows easy creation and updation of the Salesforce records. It also allows calendar integration, chrome extension, and auto-syncing notes to Salesforce. For more details, you can check out Scratchpad here.
3. Wingman – Best For Intelligent Conversations To Enhance Revenues
Wingman is one of the top conversation intelligence software that fosters a collaborative sales culture, allows faster onboarding as well as training, and reduces internal friction.
The Ai sales tool, Wingman, has a lot to offer as a sales companion including features like effective sales coaching, call tracking, and call training. With Wingman on your side, you are able to close sales faster and gain better revenue. Wingman makes this possible by providing guidance using custom cue cards, and battle cards which give contextual cues to sales reps and serve as a conversation intelligence system.
Wingman’s platform allows you to integrate with your preferred revenue tools, maintains your data security, and guides you with its Help Center as well. If you are looking to make your sales conversation smarter and close more deals with more revenue, Wingman is the way to go.
- Wingman lets you have Call Scorecards which allow easy sales on calls and better training.
- Wingman includes Game Tapes which makes onboarding easier, especially for sales calls.
- Wingman features a Call Summary that includes highlights with an automatic summary of every sales call.
AI Business Use Case for Wingman
A sales team can use Wingman to close deals faster and predictably by using Wingman’s real-time coaching. Wingman’s customer interaction insights can help sales representatives navigate through tricky situations and say the right thing needed to close the deal as well as establish good customer relationships.
Wingman has 3 Pricing plans:
- Growth: $60/month/rep
- Accelerator: $90/month/rep
- Enterprise: $110/month/rep
Does Wingman offer a free version?
No, Wingman does not offer a free version. It only offers a 7-day free trial to let new users check the tool out. It has no platform fees and offers transparent pricing. You can check out Wingman here.
4. Dooly – Best For Syncing Pipelines With Salesforce
Trusted by companies like Figma, BigCommerce, and Intercom, Dooly promises a faster close rate on deals, more pipeline visibility, and less time spent in Salesforce. It allows executive account management, organized sales management, as well as sales enablement, thus ensuring success with customers through effective revenue operations.
Dooly allows sellers to update their sales pipeline with a single click. Moreover, Dooly gives sellers access to pre-built templates using which they can smartly fill out mandatory fields for their sales methodology. Access to real-time playbooks helps sellers communicate better with customers. Dooly also provides its users with a connected workspace that can be used to bring the revenue and sales team together thus making business processes smoother.
- Dooly allows you to create and update Salesforce records as well as tasks.
- Dooly helps with pipeline customization.
- Dooly provides unlimited templates, playbooks, and highlights.
AI Business Use Case for Dooly
A sales team can use Dooly to get low-value work off their hands and focus on closing more deals. An Ai sales tool like Dooly can help the sales team achieve this as it instantly synchronizes with Salesforce and has features like automatic updation of contacts and 1-click updation of the pipeline.
Dooly has 2 Pricing plans:
- Growth: $35/month
- Premier: $75/month
Does Dooly offer a free version?
Yes, Dooly offers a free version. This plan includes a 14-day note history, with up to 3 users. A template gallery, basic pipeline customization, and Google Calendar integrations are also available in Dooly’s free version. You can check out Dooly here.
5. Prisync – Best For Strategizing Prices For Maximum Sales
Prisync is an effective AI-powered sales tool used to predict the sale prices of your competitor brands. It then helps you strategize your prices in a way that will lead to maximum sales as well as ensure customer retention.
Having the right prices to attract the perfect set of customers within a competitive industry is always a complex task. But, with Prisync’s efficient tracking of competitor prices and dynamic pricing, it can become a whole lot easier. You can monitor prices over Shopify and Google Shopping, and even check out custom Ecommerce Pricing.
Moreover, the UI is simple and easy to understand, with all the tracking and monitored data reviewed in a single dashboard. Since pricing is one of the key factors when shoppers decide to make a purchase, having the best and most suitable prices in the market maximizes your sales. With Prisync, you won’t have to worry about losing customers over pricing.
- Prisync helps you manage profits, prices, and competitive edge through its distributed technology.
- Prisync provides effortless service and undetectable bots.
- Prisync features global currency coverage with batch data importing.
- Prisync allows you to track unlimited competitors and marketplace data as well.
- Prisync helps analyze and review price history, price position comparison, updates, performance analytics, and filtering.
AI Business Use Case for Prisync
Small e-commerce businesses, such as a Shopify store can take help with this effective AI tool to set their prices according to customer and brand reviews. This way they can monitor the pricing and the e-commerce market within the sales industry, and maximize their sales optimally.
Prisync has 3 pricing plans:
- Professional: $99/month
- Premium: $199/month
- Platinum: $399/month
Does Prisync offer a free version?
No, Prisync does not have a free version, but it offers a 14 days free trial which you can use to get acquainted with its features before you decide to invest in it. For more details, you can check out Prisync here.
6. SugarCRM’s Sugar Sell – Best For Sales Automation With CRM Needs
Sugar Sell is a robust AI-driven platform based on the cloud used for delivering expert customer experience. It lets you automate your sales while keeping a check on your valuable customers.
With Sugar Sell doing all the significant work to manage your customer relationships, and to automate sales, you get to relax and watch your revenue grow. SugarCRM manages your pipeline and engages your customers effectively to win deals.
- SugarCRM helps you to manage your sales pipeline and forecast.
- SugarCRM lets you engage with valuable prospects anywhere and anytime.
- SugarCRM focuses on the right leads, quotes, and closing deals for you.
AI Business Use Case for Sugar Sell
SugarCRM’s Sugar Sell is the perfect AI technology for a sales team when they need to work on automating their sales and managing the appropriate customer relationship requirements. This way, each customer’s journey is mapped and monitored to enhance future sales.
Sugar Sell Pricing
Sugar Sell has 3 Pricing plans:
- Sell Essentials: $49/month
- Sell Advanced: $80/month
- Sell Premier: $135/month
Does SugarCRM Sugar Sell offer a free version?
No, SugarCRM does not offer a free version of Sugar Sell. However, there is a 3-minute demo available to check out the platform on demand. You can check out SugarCRM’s Sugar Sell here.
7. Pipeliner – Best For Improving Sales With CRM
Pipeliner is an AI-based CRM system and a sales enablement platform. With Pipeliner, you get access to features like contact management, lead management, and pipeline management.
Pipeliner allows you to manage sales projects effectively by creating project plans, setting tasks and objectives, and managing project documents. The built-in automation engine helps set up workflows by allowing you to automate repetitive tasks using conditions and triggers. Pipeliner also makes it easier to assign roles within the sales team by letting you define user access with permissions.
- Pipeliner helps to streamline sales operations by offering features like project management, account management, contact management, and lead management.
- Pipeliner helps you make informed decisions related to sales by providing you with comprehensive sales reports.
- Pipeliner makes the sales process time and cost-efficient by letting you create automation workflows.
- Pipeliner lets you create a personalized experience with its customization options.
AI Business Use Case for Pipeliner
An insurance or consulting firm can make use of Pipeliner’s effective AI technology and CRM-based features. These firms can review pipelines, forecast sales by collaborating with the sales team and maintain revenue risk as well. This Ai sales tool can help teams access real-time data with leading and lagging sales indicators, and optimize the sales team performance overall.
Pipeliner has 4 Pricing plans:
- Starter: $65/user/month
- Business: $85/user/month
- Enterprise: $115/user/month
- Unlimited: $150/user/month
Does Pipeliner offer a free version?
No, Pipeliner does not offer a free version but you can get a 14-day free trial for any of its plans and familiarize yourself with the tool before you decide to invest in it. For more details, check out Pipeliner here.
8. Veloxy – Best For Organizing Sales
Veloxy is an all-in-one sales software offering features like sales analytics, Salesforce automation, email marketing, and sales engagement. Companies such as Shell, TMobile, and Tommy Hilfiger have used Veloxy to bring more efficiency to their process and increase sales.
Veloxy uses AI and machine learning to help you maximize sales while shrinking the sales cycle. Veloxy keeps you updated with proactive calendar alerts and notifications and makes logging Salesforce activity simpler through automation. Moreover, Veloxy also helps you optimize your sales process by empowering your sales team with a full analytics and reporting dashboard.
- Veloxy helps you sell directly from your smartphone.
- Veloxy shrinks the sales cycle by providing full email visibility, and email blasts.
- Veloxy empowers you with Sales AI and a reporting dashboard.
AI Business Use Case for Veloxy
A field sales rep can use Veloxy to add thousands of new prospects using the geolocation feature and leverage the AI-based sales assistant to improve productivity in the field.
Veloxy has 2 Pricing plans:
- Veloxy Lite: $35/month
- Veloxy: $65/month
Does Veloxy offer a free version?
No, Veloxy only offers a free trial or demo. With its subscriptions, it may provide free add-ons depending on the plan. For further details, you can check out Veloxy here.
9. Clara Labs – Best For Connecting With Prospects
Clara is an AI-based assistant that can be used to schedule sales meetings and connect better with your prospects. By setting up meeting reminders and automatic follow-ups, Clara can help a sales team function with increased efficiency.
With Clara, you get conversational intelligence that is trained on high-quality data. All you have to do is CC Clara when sending a mail to your prospects and Clara will use natural language processing and calendar integrations to schedule meetings and automatic follow-ups. It uses artificial intelligence to engage with prospects on your behalf, check their availability, reschedules changes, book pitches, and help you close more deals than average.
- Clara saves your time by automating scheduling meeting requests when you CC an email.
- Clara makes sure you don’t miss important meetings by managing meeting reminders.
- Clara makes scheduling easier by offering multiple calendar integrations.
AI Business Use Case for Clara Labs
Enterprise-level sales teams can use Clara to automate the task of scheduling meetings with the prospects, and engaging with them just as a human would do. This will make sure there are no drop-offs due to poor correspondence.
Clara Labs Pricing
Clara has 3 Pricing plans:
- Clara Essential: $99/month
- Clara Professional: $199/month
- Clara Executive: $399/month
Does Clara Labs offer a free version?
No, Clara Labs does not offer a free version but it offers a 14-day free trial for all of its plans. You can also avail of a 20% discount on all pricing plans if you are buying for an NGO. For more details, check out Clara Labs here.
10. Zendesk Sell – Best For Enhancing Revenue Through CRM
Zendesk Sell is a sales CRM that is designed to help sales teams improve their productivity, gain better pipeline visibility, and eliminate friction.
With Zendesk Sell, you get access to multiple sales engagement features like building targeted prospect lists and creating customized email sequences. You can also segment and filter your leads using smart lists and templates. Zendesk Sell also allows you to create automation workflows by letting you set up trigger-based actions. By enabling activity tracking, deal management, and lead generation via a single platform Zendesk Sell makes the management of your sales processes easier.
- Zendesk Sell helps you to accurately forecast and improve sales strategy.
- Zendesk Sell provides you with better visibility with a complete pipeline analysis.
- Zendesk Sell allows advanced analytics and activity reporting.
AI Business Use Case for Zendesk Sell
Startups can use Zendesk Sell to grow effectively. Using Zendesk Sell’s Starter Program, they can avail of customer service advantages and CRM sales solutions. Furthermore, Six-month free sales solutions are also available for qualifying startups.
Zendesk Sell Pricing
Zendesk Sell has 4 Pricing plans:
- Team: $19/month
- Growth: $49/month
- Professional: $99/month
- Zendesk Sell Enterprise: $150/month
Does Zendesk Sell offer a free version?
No, Zendesk Sell does not offer a free version but it offers a 14-day free trial for all its plans. For further details, check out Zendesk here.
Best AI Sales Tools Conclusion
AI sales tools have penetrated the sales industry so deeply that it is simply not possible to expect success in the industry without making the best use of AI sales tools. Additionally, to make the best use of AI sales tools it is important to be aware of your specific business needs as well as your resources.
Some Ai sales tools are better at providing more visibility, others are good at creating automation workflows to increase efficiency, and so on. Only through a thorough analysis of your own business needs can you identify the AI solution that will provide YOU with the most value.